I wanted to give you a heads up, tomorrow there will be a lot happening. The new Stampin’ Up! Catalog goes live and also the ordering system is being revamped at the same time.
Most people save their password for their Stampin’ Up! account on their computer and never think of it again, but you will want to know it tomorrow. When the system gets switched to the new ordering system your password will not be saved on your computer. You will need to enter it. Please go to your account today and see what your password is and write it down or make a new one so you are ready to place your order in the new system. There is so much in the new catalog I don’t want you to have to wait one moment to order your favorites.
I have no idea what your password is so unfortunately I won’t be able to assist you. So please as soon as you are done reading this post….go and do that ok. Also I do believe my link might be changing and I can’t check that till tomorrow so another reason to do it today.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. (The password reset email will come from email@example.com. Adding this email address to the contacts list in your email program and/or searching for your email program’s spam settings can help ensure you receive the email.) Should you run into any problems, there is a link in the password reset window to a page with additional information.
Remember, if you have trouble accessing your account, Demonstrator Support at 1-800-STAMPUP can also help reset your password!
The current online stores will go offline at midnight (MT) on August 4 and will remain offline permanently from that point forward. The new online stores will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on August 4.
Orders may be placed on the new online store starting at 7:00 AM (MT), when the sites launch, that is why you really want to check that password today, a lot of people will be ordering and if you have to contact Stampin’ Up! for a password it might take longer.
Here are some of the new features and improvements to the new store:
- The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
2. New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
3. The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details to be seen.
4. New landing pages tell our product stories better.
5. New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing you to more easily find what you are looking for. The store’s organization and terminology are also more intuitive if you are new to my store.
6. The site utilizes inventory status information to show what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so you can make informed purchasing decisions.
7. You can mark your favorite items for later reference, and you can create and share personalized wish lists.
8. A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. We have also simplified the checkout process.
As you check out of the new store, you should also see my face as they have added this too, that way you know you are shopping with me.
Sorry, this was a lot but and you may not even have to worry about it cause you know your password, but just in case, I wanted to give you a heads up.
ALONG WITH ALL 12 OF THE PROJECT TUTORIALS FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST, 2020, YOU WILL GET A RECAP OF ALL OF THEM AT THE END OF THE MONTH AND YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE 1 VIRTUAL TOKEN FROM ME FOR EACH $50 IN MERCHANDISE PURCHASED WITH YOUR ORDER. **COLLECT 10 TOKENS AND RECEIVE A FREE STAMP SET OF YOUR CHOICE UP TO A $30 VALUE FROM ME WITH MY CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAM.
TO RECEIVE THIS OFFER PLEASE USE HOSTESS CODE: DRPKV6UA WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER.
$150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE SO YOU WILL GET THE HOSTESS CREDITS. YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY FOR THE 12 FREE TUTORIALS FOR THE MONTH PLUS THE TOKENS.
The first tutorial in this month’s tutorial package. Eleven fun and creative tutorials to come for this package.
**Please note, customer appreciation tokens expire after 2 years.